Hi guys, long time no see ! Indentation in the METAPOST mode has, IMO, two major flaws : 1. A bug. If the buffer starts with beginfig, the contents of the figure is not properly indented (it stays on the first column). 2. When wrapping an expression on several lines, the indentation is the same for each line, this is bad style : I'd prefer beginfig(1) draw (0,0)--(1,2)--(10,3)-- (0,1)--(10,3); draw (2,2); endfig I propose the following patch which considers that keywords like beginfig does not need ending semicolon (it's /quite/ the case). Tell me if it's worth installing it.