Hello to all I'm just discovering dictionary.el. I cannot find instructions on how to add a dict server additionally to the default dict.org. There is a server providing a dictionary I would really like to use, but I don't want to lose access to dict.org. To complicate things, that server uses port 2629 instead of the usual 2628. This is, of course, not working: (setq dictionary-server "indica-et-buddhica.org") (setq dictionary-port 2629) because, then, only the dictionaries on that server are available. What can I do? Greetings Sven