"Sven Bretfeld" writes: > I used to use Emacs for CVS handling. A few days ago I switched from > stable to Emacs 23.0.60.1 (Emacs-Snapshot under Ubuntu 8.10). > > Now, when I try to check-in my projects (C-x C-v C-d ~/aktuell/) I get > something looking like this: > > ,---- > | VC backend : CVS > | Working dir: ~/aktuell/ > | > | > | ./ > `---- I found that it works when I choose a folder containing a concrete CVS module. But I liked that Emacs automatically did a recursive search for files to be checked in from the various projects which are all located below the folder ~/aktuell/. Does anybody know how I can retrieve the old behavior? To be clear, the folder ~/aktuell/ contains several CVS sandboxes. I want Emacs to gather information from all sandboxes below that folder at once and to list all the files that have changed. Thanks for help Sven