Richard Riley writes: > I would very much like to see/share any working, half decent, python > set up any of you guys have : using iPython in a buffer perhaps? With > completion and context help for python APIs? There is a lot of fluff > on the wiki including some stuff I put up there but with a small > python project coming up I would love to see a decent set up that will > "Just work" with emacs 23. See my setup: Another cool things for development you found in . -- Guilherme Gondim (semente) http://semente.taurinus.org