all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Controlling the size of org babel image outputs in latex
@ 2018-10-17 15:17 Ellis Adigvom
From: Ellis Adigvom @ 2018-10-17 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I have an org mode document with some embedded PlantUML code blocks. I
export this file to PDF through latex (C-c C-e l p). I have some
diagrams which are rather small, but they are expanded to fill the page,
and this looks awkward in the result.

How can I control the size of the image in the exported file? I've tried
using:

     #+ATTR_LATEX: :width: 4cm
     #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file diagram.png

     #+END_SRC

But this doesn't have any impact on the output. Can anyone help me with
this?