Michael Heerdegen writes: > I think most current appearances are using it as a predicate, however. You have a point and we also have `seq-find' which returns the element found. > What do you intend - obsolete seq-contains? I don't think we should > have an additional function - seq-contains already overlaps with > seq-some. I didn't think about it, obsoleting `seq-contains' would work as well, and it can actually make sense. I would then name the new function `seq-contains-p'. > Why would you have to rename it btw? To add a -p (I ask because > seq-some also doesn't end with -p)? Yes, to add a -p suffix. Nicolas