Po Lu writes: > If you're lucky, you will be able to observe artifacting, usually around > the characters "O", "Q", "R", "W", "X", "Y", and/or "Z". If you're not, > you can usually at least observe the text being redrawn in a manner > inconsistent with its surroundings, where characters surrounding the > cursor appear to be spaced overly close to or overly far from their > surroundings. I can't reproduce this -- perhaps it's dependent on which fonts are used? I do see one odd thing here. When marking a region with the mouse, I get this: