John Haman writes: >> AFAIU that means you somehow landed on an outdated page > > I don't think it is outdated. Attaching an image that shows an example. > > To me, it does not look like a mobile website. I just tried it out in Firefox using the "Responsive Design Mode" (that allows you to preview how a page looks like on a mobile device). Interestingly enough the page did at first appear just like in your screenshot, but when I slightly resized the frame it did appear like a regular "mobile site" (hopefully attached below). The site is missing a viewport-meta tag which is regretfully necessary for normal pages to behave like normal pages on mobile screens. Adding that ought to help, but that should be done by the texinfo/makeinfo maintainers. > On 10/12/22 9:44 AM, Po Lu wrote: >> John Haman writes: >> >>> I noticed while browsing the Emacs manuals on my mobile phone that the >>> accessibility is very poor. The text is very small which makes it hard >>> to read without zooming and scrolling. >>> >>> The layout of the texinfo html is classic, but would the community >>> would be open to making the docs more readable on small devices? (like >>> mobile phones and tablets) >>> >>> I'm not a web developer, but I believe the solution would involve some >>> improvements to the CSS of the documentation to add word-wrapping and >>> maybe increase the font size. >>> >>> I'm happy to help. >> AFAIU that means you somehow landed on an outdated page, since the >> latest ones have been generated to work well on mobile browsers as well. >> >> At least that's the conclusion last bug report about this led to. Feel >> free to correct me if I'm wrong.