Joseph Turner writes: > Philip Kaludercic writes: > >> Ok, do you have a few example repositories that we can use to test edge-cases? > > I first noticed this issue when attempting to build the docs for > org-transclusion. Besides that, we could select a few package specs > containing :make at random from > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/elpa-packages ? Oh, and a big problem is that the "dir" file is written into the wrong directory. It has to be located in the root directory of the package, not in docs/ (in the case of org-transclusion). Sadly adjusting the second argument doesn't fix the issue: