Gerd Möllmann writes: > Feng Shu writes: > >>> Nice! I haven't tried it, but that should probably work fine on >>> ttys. I >>> guess Vertico-posframe could do something similar. >> >> I don't know, ivy-posframe and vertico-posframe work different a >> bit, so >> we should to test. >> >> >> by the way, I have tested with the below line >> >> (posframe-show " abc" :string "a" :background-color "red") >> >> posframe will show 3 lines instead of 1 line, >> >> but the below code work well. >> >> (posframe-show " abc" :string "a >> b >> c >> d" :background-color "red") >> >> >> so does chile frame's height in tty must >= 3 line? > > I think the wrong height was because I believed the posframe showed a > mini-window only, while it actually had a normal window showing a > minibuffer plus a mini-window. > > That should be fixed on github. I have tested your branch in github, seem to not fixed.