Hi there! On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:10:44 +0200, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> 2) When dovecot shut down the connection, nnimap seemed to open up a new >> connection buffer, and starts waiting for the response to the previous >> command there. That's obviously an nnimap bug, and I'll see whether I >> can chase that one down, but it's kinda difficult to reproduce... >> hm... perhaps if I use an external TLS connection, I can kill the >> external program while it's working. > > It was easy enough to reproduce artificially. > > I think I've now fixed this part in No Gnus. Thank you! Anyway I will switch soon to OfflineIMAP+Dovecot(local): the nnmaildir support is sub-optimal (#8055) and I want my emails accessible outside Gnus as well (thus using the Gnus agent is a no-op). Thx, bye, Gismo / Luca