Hi, I experienced a strange Emacs crash that I don't have a precise recipe for but I thought I should report it anyway. I started Emacs via "emacs -Q" and proceeded to `ediff-buffers` two buffers with files I retrieved using `dired`. Once finished, I typed "q" (ediff-quit) to exit ediff. While still in the minibuffer with the prompt: Quit this Ediff session? (y or n) I tried to type "y" but was unable to -- the cursor was hollow (normally it is a solid black box) but Emacs was unresponsive even to a few C-g's. The Emacs frame then disappeared. Looking back at the gnome-terminal where I had invoked "emacs -Q" I saw a backtrace which I am including as an attachment. Thanks.