all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Debbugs email parser down?
@ 2017-09-20 15:15 Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2017-09-20 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs developers

I sent a bug report to bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org about hour and a half back.
But I still haven't received the automated confirmation and debbugs #
assignment for that.

Can someone check if that is working fine?

Thanks.
--

Kaushal Modi

* Re: Debbugs email parser down?
@ 2017-09-20 15:16 ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2017-09-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs developers

Argh! Should have waited few seconds more.. I got the confirmation just as
I sent this email.

Please ignore.

--

@ 2017-09-20 21:28   ` Ian Kelling
From: Ian Kelling @ 2017-09-20 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Kaushal Modi; +Cc: Emacs developers

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> Argh! Should have waited few seconds more.. I got the confirmation just as
> I sent this email.
>
> Please ignore.
>

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:15 AM Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I sent a bug report to bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org about hour and a half back.
>> But I still haven't received the automated confirmation and debbugs #
>> assignment for that.
>>
>> Can someone check if that is working fine?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>>
>> Kaushal Modi

There was an email server issue this morning. Sorry for the
inconvenience. If email isn't working, probably best to ask in #fsf or
#gnu, as sending another email might not work and just adds to the email
server load. See also https://www.gnu.org/server/irc-rules.html

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF