Eli Zaretskii writes: > It's a very large file. can you bisect it to find the problematic > part? I trimmed it down a bit. Maybe that will be more helpful. This is the minimal configuration I've received by commenting almost everything. Then I removed the comments to shrink down file size. Please note that following additional packages were still in my emacs path (installed via home-manager, a dotfile manager based on nix package manager): evil evil-tabs evil-ledger org-evil evil-org notmuch org multi-term nix-mode ledger-mode smart-tab