v.12 Fixed regression involving buffer reassociation on forced renicks. In so doing, made behavior slightly more aggressive. Also fixed problem persisting local-module modes across reconnects. WRT the latter, if you were to toggle off a local module, like `erc-sasl-mode', and reconnect, ERC would activate it again the second time through. (Though fixed, this needs an accompanying test.) Also spotted: *** irc.foonet.org 900 * * tester You are now logged in as tester *** irc.foonet.org 903 * Authentication successful Pretty redundant/noisy. We should maybe add a catalog entry for 903 and a handler for 900 (although some servers use 900 for non-SASL purposes, I believe). Another possible UX annoyance is that local toggles, like `erc-sasl-mode', don't currently work in target buffers at all. We should maybe wrap them in an `erc-with-server-buffer'.