"Andreas Goesele" writes: > Terminal IDE comes with a touch-screen keyboard which includes almost > all keys you might need. (It's ASCII though.) It works well, altough > it's keys are indeed small. I personally use Hacker's keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsIm9yZy5wb2NrZXR3b3Jrc3RhdGlvbi5wY2tleWJvYXJkIl0. It works well on a tablet, but I can certainly see that it is not usable on a phone. Anyway, I would love to see Emacs on Android. Charles -- But what can you do with it? -- ubiquitous cry from Linux-user partner. (Submitted by Andy Pearce, ajp@hpopd.pwd.hp.com)