all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* sorting subtopics
@ 2014-12-09  0:25 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2014-12-09  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

The OP writes:

> After ...

I tried to answer this post, but the message bounces
because there is a bad word in it. I must be very bad,
even unintentionally using such language!

Anyway here it is:

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/gnus_post.txt

--
underground experts united

* Re: sorting subtopics
@ 2014-12-09 15:09 ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2014-12-09 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> The OP writes:
>
>> After ...
>
> I tried to answer this post, but the message bounces
> because there is a bad word in it. I must be very bad,
> even unintentionally using such language!
>
> Anyway here it is:
>
> http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/gnus_post.txt

I'm curious what my post is being quoted here for?

The part with the `>' indicators at the top of the referenced website
above was posted on the gnus gmane group... contains nothing `bad' in
any stretch of the imagination.

But my question to Emanual B is why is it showing up on this group?
Accident?