Stefan Monnier writes: >>>> I want to add documentation for map.el, but I'm not sure where to put >>>> it. While it made sense to put the documentation for seq.el into the >>>> Sequences section of the manual, I can't find the obvious place for >>>> map.el. >>> I think it could go right after the Sequences section. >> You mean as a top level section? That's also one thing I was not sure >> about. > > Yes, or as a subsection of Sequences. On one hand, I don't think map.el deserves its own section. On the other hand, map.el is not about sequences but mapping collections... WDYT? Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr