Stefan Monnier writes: >> Wouldn't that result in passing the sequence as the second argument of >> `seq-elt'? > > Yes. Sorry, I missed that `elt' takes args in the same order as `aref' > rather than `nth'. > >> That was the reason why I added this reversed arguments. > > Ah, in this case, I guess you could use pcase--flip (or equivalent). > Notice that it's a macro, so the arg-reversal will take place at > compile-time. Thanks for the tip, I didn't know about pcase--flip. Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr