Markus Triska writes: > Please see #21722. It shows that point position after undo is different > from what it was before, just as in this case. I constructed the case > shown in #21722 due to the issues with undo after process output, and I > suspect these issues are related. Redisplay may also be involved. > > >> Also, how important is it to have exactly the font you mention and >> exactly that size? (I tried that font and that size, as well as a few >> others, but that didn't help in my case.) > > The font and even window size definitely have an impact on this > issue. Please try a different window size, and I hope you can then > reproduce the issue, or at least #21722. I believe the following patch fixes #21722.