As mentioned in a thread in emacs.help, I've got some suggestions for the parts of the Elisp manual that touch on the quit-restore window parameter, and its behaviors. I've attached a diff with my edits; if/when some version of this is eventually approved I can do a proper commit. I didn't add anything in the Window Parameters section about the first two elements of the quit-restore parameter, simply because I don't understand them well enough. I still think something should be said there about how they influence quit behavior, though -- this is the first place that people will look to find out how this works, and the current docs are very clear about "what", but beg the question of "why". Eric