all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Is it possible to display song durations in EMMS playlist?
@ 2019-01-09 21:01 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2019-01-09 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I couldn't find anything in the manual, nor could I find any variable
suggesting this is possible.  Is there something I missed?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl

* Re: Is it possible to display song durations in EMMS playlist?
@ 2019-01-11 19:32 ` Alex Kost
From: Alex Kost @ 2019-01-11 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcin Borkowski (2019-01-09 22:01 +0100) wrote:

> Hi all,

Hello,

> I couldn't find anything in the manual, nor could I find any variable
> suggesting this is possible.  Is there something I missed?

There is `emms-track-description-function' variable for this purpose.
For example, you can add the playing time using the following code:

[-- Attachment #2: emms-track-description.el --]

Alex

* Re: Is it possible to display song durations in EMMS playlist?
@ 2019-01-12 18:00   ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2019-01-12 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-01-11, at 20:32, Alex Kost <alezost@gmail.com> wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski (2019-01-09 22:01 +0100) wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>
> Hello,
>
>> I couldn't find anything in the manual, nor could I find any variable
>> suggesting this is possible.  Is there something I missed?
>
> There is `emms-track-description-function' variable for this purpose.
> For example, you can add the playing time using the following code:

Thanks, it works well!

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl