Michael Albinus writes: > Robert Pluim writes: > >> Would it be possible to display the commit authors there? > > Don't know. Likely not, because it reflects the git clone on the emba > server itself, which is triggered with Ted's credentials. Yes. I suggest we create a "bot" user that pushes the changes. This should reduce the confusion. > However, if you follow the git commit ref links, you will see the > committer. And the mails to the buildstatus ML contain the real > committer as well. Yes. When we've set up a bot, this should be more obvious. -- Toon