Alan Third writes: > I think it's definitely worth it. Thanks! > it could never directly support multitouch and pixel-scrolling without > adding XInput2 support and that I wasn't confident enough to do that > myself. BTW, the attached version of the change should make it easier for someone to add pixelwise scrolling support in the future. Basically, the pixel-wise delta you want is the `delta' in the following code snippet: double delta = x_get_scroll_valuator_delta (dpyinfo, xev->deviceid, i, *values, &val);