Alessandro Bertulli writes: > It works! The trick was to first modify the load-path, then to call > (package-initialize). That way, calling (require 'org-ref) loaded the > git local version of the package. > > Now the only point left is that, as you said, the delete call will break > when the package gets updated. I'll turn it into a regex version when I > have time. "cl-delete-if" and/or "cl-remove-if" function should help you in this regard. > > Anyway, thanks to you and to Emanuel! > > Alessandro -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5