all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs 21.2.1 release  problem on redhat 8
@ 2003-02-26 12:54 BERTINI Marc
From: BERTINI Marc @ 2003-02-26 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks

Looking for tab-width setting in emacs release 21.2 I
realized that files like sex.6 and condom.1 are
present in the emacs/21.2/etc folder on RedHat 8
plateform.

I wonder if it is right to add that parts to an open
source software - it might destroy the reputation of
the GNU Emacs group.

Regards
Marco

* Re: emacs 21.2.1 release  problem on redhat 8
       [not found] <mailman.2460.1046264302.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-02-26 14:01 ` François Fleuret
From: François Fleuret @ 2003-02-26 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

BERTINI Marc wrote on 26 Feb 2003 13:54:39 MET:

> Looking for tab-width setting in emacs release 21.2 I realized that
> files like sex.6 and condom.1 are present in the emacs/21.2/etc
> folder on RedHat 8 plateform.
>
> I wonder if it is right to add that parts to an open source software
> - it might destroy the reputation of the GNU Emacs group.

Why ?

FF