all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs mail client + offlineimap?
@ 2006-07-31  5:14 Joseph Le-Phan
From: Joseph Le-Phan @ 2006-07-31  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been trying (fruitlessly) to get offlineimap maildir's to be
accessible by gnus. I've since given up on the idea, and, while gnus is
a fantastic news reader, I can't seem to make it also my preferred email
reader, so I'm considering using a separate mail reader.

Short of locally serving my offlineimap repo as an imap server itself
(with courier-imap or other), can I use an emacs-based email reader to
access my offlinimap maildir's instead? Can anybody recommend such a
reader?

Thanks
--
Joseph Le-Phan <five0.oss at gmail.com> [GPG key: 292E09A0]