all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs jam
@ 2009-09-03 14:32 peng yu
From: peng yu @ 2009-09-03 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi, all.

I use emacs23.1 release version and install a lot of extend packets. Now
every day it will jam five to six times when I only move point. Every jam
will persist 3 or 4 seconds. I doubt maybe it is because some extend packets
use timer in emacs. So I want to ask is there any method to look over how
many timer is in used in emacs, and which function is band to each timer?

Or maybe someone has better advice?

Best regard.
YuPeng

* Re: emacs jam