On Sun, Sep 11 2011, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Julien Danjou writes: > >> Then go to 5.4.2: >> >> Although the following abnormal examples are unlikely to occur in >> normal practice, all URI parsers should be capable of resolving them >> consistently. Each example uses the same base as that above. >> >> Parsers must be careful in handling cases where there are more ".." >> segments in a relative-path reference than there are hierarchical >> levels in the base URI's path. Note that the ".." syntax cannot be >> used to change the authority component of a URI. > > Still talking about "base" and "relative". Nothing about parsing a full > URL. I'm sorry, I am missing why this does not apply to the example I gave. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info