() Emanuel Berg () Fri, 11 Oct 2013 02:05:00 +0200 I wonder if people that *still* write code all over the place, are they aware that they are at a severe deficiency? This will be the case forever; for most, awareness comes slowly if at all. Subsequently and likewise, deep understanding (perhaps). Subsequently and likewise, joy, love, hate, indifference, etc. Above all, the tendency for water to flow downward is never guaranteed to be significantly countered by the water-bearer trundling back and forth to tend the hill-top garden. Still, some of us yoke and joke, poke and smoke, so that others might (perchance) "dig" the well. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil