Tassilo Horn writes: > Emanuel Berg writes: > > Hi Emanuel, > >>> But the problem has now been solved, and it works >>> with whatever theme I use. >> >> Well, of course it is good that the problem is solved >> but that doesn't mean you can't elaborate so we learn >> even more. > > That's the problem: he received HTML mail from his gmail account, and > Gnus HTML renderer SHR chose font colors with a too low contrast > (probably because "good" colors were declared in CSS which SHR doesn't > parse AFAIK). Who is "he"? It is not common in the UK for males to be called "Sharon"! Sharon. > > So it has nothing to do with gmail the service, gmail the web interface, > or an emacs browser in combination with the web interface. It just > happened that he received HTML mail from his gmail account and thus > thought the problem might be gmail related. > > I've already said that in an earlier message where I provided the > "killer-code". > > Bye, > Tassilo > > -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1