Nikolaus Rath writes: > On Dec 11 2015, Nicolas Petton wrote: >> Hi guys, >> >> I made another iteration on the Emacs website, which you can see here: >> http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/ > > Nice! > > I think "The features of GNU Emacs include" is a bit wordy > though. Maybe you could just say "Features" instead? I haven't worked on the content yet, but I'll do that in a second step. > > Also, to me the "bullet points" with the emacs screenshots inside look a > little odd. With the exception of the first two on the left they contain > a lot of "stuff" but don't convey any useful information. For example, > if you just looked at the "highly customizable" screenshot without > reading the text, would you really connect it to "highly customizable" > (as opposed to e.g. "it includes something called Org-Agenda", or "it > supports bold text and colors", or "what the hell does non-nil > mean?")? I know, some are not very explicit. I'll try to take more meaningful screenshots. Nico