Hi Guys, I pushed a new update of my work on the Emacs homepage, available at http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/ There are various small refinements, but the most important additions are the GNU Logo and navigation menu, as well as the FSF banner which contains the requirend contents to part of the gnu.org website. We discussed with Richard this issue and I will move the FSF supporter form up in the page, but feedback is anyway welcome! Cheers, Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr