Tamas Papp writes: > Games that use gamegrid (snake, tetris, pong) are hard to see on > high-resolution laptop display (eg 3200x1800) --- it looks like the cell > size is hardcoded as 16. Here's a patch which makes gamegrid change its grid size based on display dimensions. Its target is an on-screen size of 7mm, which works well on the various displays I have. Let me know how it looks on yours. Changing gamegrid-glyph-height-mm before starting one of the games will let you experiment. Emacs Developers, Should I include a NEWS entry about the effect on Tetris/Snake/Pong instead of or in addition to the one about gamegrid-glyph-height? And is this patch appropriate for release or master at this point?