On Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 08:34, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > There was a thread not too long ago about this, but now I can't for the > life of me find it. I only glanced over the thread (I saw this problem, > too, but only once or twice), but my impression was that someone had > figured it out. I think if you just wait a bit, the fix will come down > to you. Thanks; this helps as it does mean I am not going crazy! ;-) I'll look for it but hopefully somebody will respond here in case I cannot find it! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.6