Joonas Sarajärvi writes: > Hi, Hi Joonas, > I think Emacs would benefit from updating that Appdata screenshot, > regardless of if it addresses that flathub issue that I wish to have > resolved. If I take a new screenshot of GNU Emacs 26.1 in its default > settings, and basically make it very similar to the "teaser" picture [5] > but following the screenshot guidelines [4], could it be installed > either to the old URL [1] or next to the old one with e.g. a name like > appdata-26? Yes, I would install it. Cheers, Nico