all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org and status messages
@ 2019-01-09  8:30 Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2019-01-09  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I propose to send messages about failed Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org to
<emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. So far, only messages from hydra.nixos.org
have been sent there (this seems to be broken for months, btw).

Comments?

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org and status messages
@ 2019-01-09 13:51 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2019-01-09 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 09:30:46 +0100 Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> wrote:

MA> I propose to send messages about failed Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org to
MA> <emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. So far, only messages from hydra.nixos.org
MA> have been sent there (this seems to be broken for months, btw).

OK with me. EMBA has been reliable through several reboots and we'll
enable public access to see the build output. The server is monitored,
backed up, and supported by FSF sysadmin staff, for which we are very
grateful.

Ted

* Re: Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org and status messages
@ 2019-01-09 14:47   ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2019-01-09 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> MA> I propose to send messages about failed Emacs builds on emba.gnu.org to
> MA> <emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. So far, only messages from hydra.nixos.org
> MA> have been sent there (this seems to be broken for months, btw).
>
> OK with me. EMBA has been reliable through several reboots and we'll
> enable public access to see the build output. The server is monitored,
> backed up, and supported by FSF sysadmin staff, for which we are very
> grateful.

I've applied the setting. People interested in such notifications could
read this ML via gmane, newsgroup gmane.emacs.buildstatus.

> Ted

Best regards, Michael.