Stefan Kangas writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> stardiviner writes: >> >>> let erc-join-channel support to select channels from history or a >>> defined list. >>> >>> I have a code prototype: >> >> I think this sounds like a useful addition, but to include it in Emacs, >> we'd need to have the copyright for the code assigned to the FSF. Would >> you be willing to sign such papers? > > That was 6 monhts ago. Any news here? We would need the copyright > assignment to add your code to Emacs. Sorry for late response, I forgot this email. I actually assigned FSF copyright assignment. I attached it. Also after cleaned the mail index, I can't find the first original email now. Don't know whether code is fine. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3