Juri Linkov writes: > I think your choice of keys is better than in project-switch-commands. > Maybe these keys should be copied to project-switch-commands, so it will to be > in sync with project-prefix-map? > > Or is it possible to use project-prefix-map directly in project-switch-commands? > For example, by using set-transient-map? I tried implementig it, and it seems to work. The patch below isn't a full commit, since I changed the structure of project-switch-commands (it's now mapping command to description), but didn't update the docstring. -- Philip K.