Dmitry Gutov writes: > On 25/12/2022 23:54, Theodor Thornhill via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, > the Swiss army knife of text editors wrote: >> Attached is a small adjustment to the regex used in >> prog-fill-reindent-defun. The point is that we shouldn't consider lines >> where comments come after actual code as inside a comment. > > How about we allow indentation? > > And allow to be called not from BOL too? > > (re-search-forward "\\s-*\\s<" (line-end-position) t) Sure! Will you install it for me? Theo