Eli Zaretskii writes: [...] >> I'm all for reverting to the traditional return values of the sentence >> commands, specially if they don't complicate the new command much. The >> return value was not documented, but Hyrum's Law >> (https://www.hyrumslaw.com/) tells us that there is an unknown amount of >> code out there that depends on the traditional return value, anyway. > > Agreed. Ok. I've tried to fix this. I've done some testing, it works for me™. If it is ok, I think it should go in emacs-29 (if this is still possible).