Philip Kaludercic writes: > Yes, as soon as one is sending a message to [bugnumber]@debbugs.gnu.org, > everything is fine. The issue if you Cc me directly, is that if I don't > watch out, I'll send my response to bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org, and thus > create a new bug. Thanks, that's clear now. > I am not sure we want that behaviour at all actually. Just because > there is a typo in the documentation, doesn't mean the package is > unusable. The user should be able to install the package, be notified > about the error -- if the have the time, they can fix it and send the > maintainer a patch resolving the issue for everyone. Likewise, if the > user updates a package, it wouldn't make sense to ignore everything or > worse still revert the update due to a small mistake in the > documentation file. > > ... > > There is no reason why we cannot already create and use the buffer > earlier, to log org-related bugs. One has to be careful when emptying > the buffer, but it might make sense to have a separate buffer for each > package, especially when updating multiple packages at once... Please see attached patches.