Philip Kaludercic writes: > Daniel Pettersson writes: > >> On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 7:35 PM Philip Kaludercic wrote: >>> Did we ever come to a conclusion on this point? >> >> Sorry I have been putting the naming thing off as this thread sparked >> a bit of interest in the package which lead to a lot of great input and >> bugfixing. There have been a lot of good suggestions and no consensus >> which has made the even task harder. > > In the end that is your call, it is just currently a blocking issue > before we add the package to GNU ELPA. It seems that the name is here to stay, so I'd go ahead and add the package to GNU ELPA. It just seems that you forgot to add a copyright notice to the package header. Could you apply a change along these lines: