Thank you. It's a very nice feature. I need to look how it work with tangle. John Kitchin writes: > This sounds like a use case for noweb. Check out > https://orgmode.org/manual/Noweb-Reference-Syntax.html > > John > > ----------------------------------- > Professor John Kitchin (he/his) > Doherty Hall A207F > Department of Chemical Engineering > Carnegie Mellon University > Pittsburgh, PA 15213 > 412-268-7803 > https://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu > https://pointbreezepubs.gumroad.com/ pycse bookstore > > On Sat, Jul 13, 2024 at 8:45 AM Sébastien Gendre wrote: > > Hello, > > I am using Org-mode and the elisp function `(org-babel-load-file)` to > write my Emacs configuration into an Org-mode document. It's very > useful to document my configuration and I can quickly do exports to HTML > or PDF when a friend want to know more about my configuration. > > But, I have a problem. > > Sometimes, I need to split a package configuration into multiple > sections of my Org-mode document. For example Org-mode, because I set a > lot of settings. By spiting my config, I can correctly document each > option and organize it in a more comprehensible way. > > But with the elisp function `(use-package)`, I need to join each package > configuration into the call of `(use-package)` function. Which prevent > me from splitting my config into Org-mode sections. > > I was thinking of writing Org-mode source block with different parts of > my `(use-package)` call, so I can distribute it into different section of my > Org-mode document. But in this case, I can no-longer evaluate my > `(use-package)` call directly from my Org-mode document. > > Do you have any suggestion ? How do you manage this problem ? > > Best regards > > ------- > Gendre Sébastien