Stefan Monnier writes: > Yes, that's pretty easy. The main user of cookie.el was PCL-CVS which > has been the driving force behind ewoc.el (and I don't know if any > other package uses ewoc, to tell you the truth). I don't know if > there still exists a package using cookie.el. Just as a data point, DVC (which is not yet part of Emacs, but aims to be, eventually) uses ewoc. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |