I just updated my Emacs CVS working copy and get the following error when running `make': character.c: In function ‘Fmultibyte_char_to_unibyte’: character.c:362: error: too many arguments to function ‘multibyte_char_to_unibyte_safe’ make[1]: *** [character.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/michael/src/nonlocal/emacs/emacs-cvs/src' make: *** [src] Error 2 - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .