TheLonelyStar writes: > Hi, > > I use vimpulse. When I do C-o it jumps to the last mark in the current file. > Can i somehow make it use global marks? Hi, let's have this discussion on the vim-emulation list, which I am hereby Cc:-ing (and please remove the help list from the Cc: header when replying; I don't think most people here are interested in this). I consider this to be a problem, too, and even started to implement it before some time, but as I almost never use it and nobody else seemed to ever mention this, it remained a stub, i.e. it sort-of works, but a bit funnily and not quite as in Vim (yet). Here is what I came up with (you can apply the diff provided you use the Git repository, not the single vimpulse.el file):