() Stefan Monnier () Tue, 13 May 2014 08:46:32 -0400 > I have just pushed ephemeral branch ‘ttn-xpm’ which includes the You don't need to create a new branch. You can just add the package directly in the main branch. Use "Version: -1" to ensure it doesn't get released (yet) as a package in GNU ELPA. Yes i know. I chose a separate branch to avoid doing (what i consider) proper commit messages. Other than that, looks fine, thanks, Thanks for taking a look. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil