all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Parsing
@ 2014-11-30  8:47 Bix
From: Bix @ 2014-11-30  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
googling around I found that one suggested method for parsing is to use
Senator, but so far I find the documentation a bit complicated for me
and not very clear. It's probably my limitation, I'm using ANTLR on other
context.

Can you point me out some simple example to start with that I could
follow?

Kindest Regards
f.

* parsing
@ 2006-12-14 11:27 A Soare
From: A Soare @ 2006-12-14 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anybody recommend me a course of parsing theory, useful to understand EMACS parsers (separately LISP parser, and, on the other hand, the parsers associated to every major mode, given by a syntax that can be modified).

Thanks in advance.