all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Is it possible to use another GUI client and connect it to Emacs?
@ 2015-03-27  4:58 Tu, Do
From: Tu, Do @ 2015-03-27  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

For example, is it possible for me to write a package that connects Emacs from Firefox and exchange messages, so that I can manipulate texts and Firefox layout directly from headless Emacs server?

Firefox is just an example. In general, I want to create a client that sends messages to Emacs daemon and receive back messages that tell my client how to manipulate my GUI objects and my client then starts handling based on the instructions. Currently, how easy it is to implement something like that?